Saturday, September 30, 2006

Confusion

To my sweet boy - A year ago today, you were still here. I talked to you on the phone. I said "I love you. See you tomorrow." A year ago tomorrow you died. Now every tomorrow is changed - sad. I miss you so much it hurts. Sometimes it was so difficult being your mom. You seemed to look for trouble. I tried to show you that life didn't have to be so hard. In the end I couldn't save you. I hope you know that you brought me so much joy and you certainly made life interesting for all of us. We miss you and love you with all of our hearts, my sweet boy. Death is so hard to understand. Where are you? Are you happy? Are you at peace? Do you know that we would do anything to get you back here with us? Did you know how much we loved you? I hope that this time on earth is really our "short time" together, and that we will be together again some day. I long to hold you in my arms, to touch your sweet face and feel the warmth of your love. Until we meet again, I will hold you in my heart. I will love you forever. Mom

No comments: